About Ed Bottorff
Following my retirement from the Alameda County Fire Department after 30 years of service, I moved from the East Bay to the City of Capitola.
I immediately began meeting people and understanding why so many of them loved to call this their home.
It did not take long for me to realize I was in a very special place. This is the place I plan to spend the rest of my life.
As your City Council representative, I serve or am on the Board of Directors for the following committees:
- AMBAG (Association of Monterey Bay Area Governments (2012-2016)
- LAFCO (local Area formation Committee ) (2012-2016)
- SCMTD (Santa Cruz METRO Transit District (2014-2016)
- SCCRTS (Santa Cruz County Regional Transportation Committee (2014-2016)
- Santa Cruz County Select Committee for South Bay Arrivals by Sam Farr (2015-2016)
I am also a member or affiliated with the following Groups:
- Capitola Soquel Chamber of Commerce (2012-2016)
- Capitola Public Safely and Community Service Foundation – Treasurer (2014-2016)
I feel I have the preparation and experience to take on a continuing role in determining the future direction for the City of Capitola. If re-elected, with your support, I will continue to represent your interests and carefully guide Capitola to continue to be the place we all love.